Services & Treatment Options at ADC of Riverdale
Our first priority is to talk with you about your concerns, needs, and desires. We spend time reviewing all of the options specific to your case to provide you with the best standard of care, so that you may enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile throughout your lifetime.
Preventive Treatment & Continuous Care:
Preventing problems before they occur is the best and most economical way to maintain good oral health.
- Pediatric & Adult Dentistry
- Gentle Cleanings & Reminders of Upcoming Checkups
- TMJ Evaluations & Initial Stage Treatment
- Periodontal Evaluations & Gentle, Nonsurgical Gum Care (If necessary, treatments are available at ADC through our staff Periodontist or by referral.)
Restorative Services (for a healthy smile):
- Invisible Fillings
- Custom Crafted Crowns & Bridges
- Inlays and Onlays
- Root Canal Therapy
- Partial Dentures
- Full Dentures
Cosmetic Treatments (for a white, bright, healthy smile):
- Tooth Whitening
- Invisible Fillings
- All Ceramic Crowns (metal-free)
- Chair side Resin Laminate Veneers (Bonding)
- Porelain Laminate Veneers (can correct chipped, discolored, crooked teeth & close spaces)
- Porcelain Inlays & Onlays
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology:
- Intra Oral Video Camera
- Waterline Filtration System
- Magnification Loops with Fiber Optic Light for Better Visualization
For Your Comfort:
- ADC practices the strictest infection control including thorough sterilization. All hand pieces and instruments are steam autoclaved or are disposable.
- You can choose between flavored nitrous oxide or gentle Novocain injections.
- ADC also provides blankets and stereo headphones to help you relax.
For Your Convenience:
- ADC has early morning, evening, and Sunday hours available. We make every effort to be on time for you, and ask that you extend us the same courtesy. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us immediately. If possible, 24-hour notice is appreciated.
- Should you need emergency care, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Most insurance plans are accepted, and claims are filed. ADC is also available to help you understand the benefits they are due.
- Flexible payment plans are available, and we accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & Dental Fee Plan.